1. Write ONE Healthcare Review for Your Chance to Win Amazon Gift Card.
2. One $100.00 Gift card winner drawn once a week on Sunday 9 am EST and One $10.00 Gift card drawn daily.
3. Valid from June 1st to July 31st 2018. SIGN UP NOW
4. One email eligible to win only one $50.00 gift card in a month and only $10.00 gift card in a month.
5. Must Agree to Terms and Conditions of HealthSoul LLC and Amazon.com.
6. Decision of HealthSoul is final. Promotion can be ended anytime by HealthSoul LLC. Valid in all countries except India.
7. Must be willing to complete profile if you are a winner and winners will be notified via registered email only. If registered email is invalid, then you will not be eligible for the raffle.
8. For weekly draw- Week starts at 12am CT Sunday to 11.59pm CT Saturday. For daily draw- Day starts at 12am CT to 11.59pm CT everyday.Weekly draw only if there are minimum six reviews in a week. Gift cards are sent on last day of the month.
9. Promotion is not sponsored by Amazon.com. Amazon.com Gift cards cannot be substituted.Amazon Logo and Amazon.com are copyright of Amazon LLC.
Search by name, specialty and location from extensive directory of healthcare providers. Read reviews and ratings from other users.
Request appointments with your doctors from your phone. Modify, cancel and set reminders about your appointments.
Complete review about your doctor in 2 minutes and let others learn from your experience.
Add doctors and hospitals to your Favorites for quick access.
Read about your medical problem on Health problem to better prepare for appointment.
You get social points for posting reviews and also participating in exciting promotions.
Use the knowledge of others to help you choose the right hospital
Find out what the experience others had with the hospital you're considering.
Choosing health insurance is one of the important decisions of your life. Buy the best health insurance based on other's experiences
Prepare for your medical needs during travel
Buy the best travel health insurance based on other's experiences